PSECU Scholarship for Preparing State System Students for Lives of Achievement and Civic Engagement
Funded by the Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union (PSECU), the purpose of this scholarship is to provide funding to offset the cost of Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (State System) students participating in internship programs offered by The Washington Center in Washington, D.C.
Full-time students at State System universities who are accepted into one of The Washington Center's internship programs.
Number of Awards and Amount Awarded
- Seventeen (17) $1,000 scholarships are available to State System students participating in the 2017 summer internship program.
- Five (5) $1,000 scholarships are available for the fall 2017 internship program.
- Five (5) $1,000 scholarships are available for the spring 2018 internship program.
There is no application process for these scholarships. Recipients will be selected by the State System Foundation's Scholarship Committee on recommendation of The Washington Center. Students selected to receive scholarships will be notified by The Washington Center
- Send a thank you note to PSECU via the PA State System Foundation
- Attend the PA State System Foundation Scholarship Donor Appreciation Luncheon